October 2, 2013

29th September: Harajuku Fashion Walk #19

Remember how I wanted to stick to the correct order of events when blogging about them? Yeah, apparently neither do I :P

But I really couldn't wait to share the following photos with you!



Harajuku Fashion Walk #19 / 原宿ファッションウォーク #19





As most of you probably know, I've been interested in the many variations of Japanese fashion for a couple of years now. Being in Tokyo made me notice again how many different styles there are. And they all come together for the Harajuku Fashion Walk. I've never seen so many amazing outfits at once!

I loved the event and I can't wait for the next one in November! If you're here in Tokyo too, please join us! :) 

And since pictures speak louder than words (at least when it comes to fashion), I'm not going to say much more.



























































And a little special that made all of us go "Cuuuuuteeeee!"







4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of Harajuku fashion anymore. But some of them look so beautiful!

    http://agehane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      I'm working on a blog post about the last HFW #20 right now,
      it takes a while to edit the photos tho because I'm busy with university >.<

      Delete