November 4, 2012

This is Halloween ♫

Halloween is definitely my most favourite holiday - it might even be my most favourite day of the entire year! I don't even like horror movies, but dressing up for Halloween is always fun. Luckily I have a lot of friends who agree and always get into really creative costumes for a Halloween party.

I wanna share some of the photos in this blog post! I tried making the photos look as creepy as possible, but I'm not too good at editing yet, so.... But at least you'll get to see some wonderful costumes! :)



Devil Gizzy ♫

with Dani

Dini

Skull decoration

Dani

Thore

Dini & Dani

Pascal

Dani

Manu

with Ana
Pascal

Room decoration (& the movie "Evil Dead 2")

Vera

Pia

Roxi

with Denise, Vivi, Lena & Vera

Saki

with Sonia (& Vivi's creepy hands!)

Laura

Manase, Maya & Mutsumi

1 comment:

  1. Uh, wirklich tolle Kostüme ♥ und natürlich ist sogar Clockwork Orange dabei hoho

    ReplyDelete