December 6, 2012

You are what you wear ♫

Wondering why I chose such a title for this post? Simple: This post will be about my latest purchases. I love fashion, I love clothes and accessoires and I spend way too much money on those. But even if my bank account is crying a little, whenever I get new clothes I feel happy. Most of the things I bought in the past weeks are a bit extraordinary - and that's the main reason why I already love them more than anything else in my wardrobe! ♥

Let's begin with Black Milk: This online shop is rather well-known for their awesome leggings. A week ago, they had an online sale and I couldn't resist and got these beautiful leggins.



 



Next, I'd like to present you the shop that eats my soul (and money) each time I visit Paris: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. This is a rather expensive Japanese brand for Lolita fashion. I love their designs so much! Of course I couldn't resist when I saw this beautiful headband and dress. The headband is from their brand "Alice and the Pirates", which is usually a little... less sweet and more elegant or casual? At least compared to Baby. The dress is Baby though. Sadly I don't have a full body shot of the dress yet, but instead let me start with the beautiful shopping bag you get :)











I also visited the Boddywood shop in Paris to buy accessoires: two earrings and headbows. The necklace is from another shop, I can't remember the name right now but it was right across the street!








It would be weird if I made a post about fashion without mentioning Monki in it. It's my favourite shop after all! I've been thinking about buying those shorts for quite a while now. Finally got them. And a tshirt with a lovely print that reminds me of Teen Wolf ;D I'll start with photos of their cute bags too. Monki always has great designs!








I was lucky enough to enter Urban Outfitters while they had their sale too, and I just couldn't leave without buying a new pair of platform chucks! They are really comfortable and look cool!





I also found a shirt that's way too huge but oh so lovely from the second hand store Vintage & Rags. I love second hand shops so much. I wish we had more of them here in Hamburg. If you can recommend me any, please do so and I'll be thankful forever! :)




And last but not least, something that's not related to fashion. But it's my current obsession, so.... ;) I got the DVD for the first season of Teen Wolf! I wonder when the second DVD will be released. I'll definitely get that one too. And I wish season 3 would start airing, but they just started filming it. Can't wait for the next summer when they'll finally show it :) I love Teen Wolf, I really do.



And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post, even if it was slightly different than what you can usually find on my blog :D Thanks for reading/looking. And keep your eyes open if you're into Japanese fashion, I'll try to make a blog post about the Tokyo Fashion Show event in Paris this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Www ich liebe deine Kleidung * 3 * Würd am Liebsten in deinen Kleiderschrank krabbeln und alles mit nehmen xD (gut, dass das keinen Sinn macht und deine Sachen sicher sind xD)

    Die Leggins mit dem Skelett drauf ist so toll! Ich will auch so eine... aber online Leggins kaufen ist für mich nicht möglich buhu...
    Und Second Hand-Stores sind wundervoll ** Kann dir aber leider nur welche in Lübeck empfehlen lol

    Hach ja...
    Vielleicht sollte ich mir Teen Wolf doch mal ansehen? Magst du mit 'n Link zur ersten Folge schicken? :D

    Freu mich auf die Fashion-Party-Fotos **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, die Leggins und der Schmuck sind wirklich hübsch und außergewöhnlich! *.*

    ReplyDelete