May 9, 2012

24th March - Seto edition

24th March - it hadn't even been 24 hours since I bought my Canon 600D. But I really wanted to test it and take some photos, and luckily I have friends who'd gladly help me. The weather looked pretty nice too, so Seto and I decided to search for some unique outfits, get all dolled up and have a little shooting in the park close  to Seto's home.

It took me some time to understand the different options of my camera but the 600D is pretty easy for beginners, I think. So while I asked Seto to get into various poses, I (more or less) randomly played with the different light and colour settings.

I think for the first time using the camera, I did an okay~ish job. Of course there are many little things I notice about the photos that I'd like to do better next time. But I was really happy to get nice feedback by Seto and some other friends, who told me that they liked how the photos turned out.

Here are some of my favourites:







1 comment:

  1. Total gut, wie schnell du Fortschritte machst. Sehr coole Sachen dabei (nicht nur hier, sondern allgemein!)

    ReplyDelete